so weird

so weird

Artemis

Artemis

Search My World

~Jodelle Micah Duerre Darley~

~Jodelle Micah Duerre Darley~

~Emma Charlotte Duerre Darley~

~Emma Charlotte Duerre Darley~

Friday, December 31, 2010

~The Dawn of Premades~ by: Skylark


~Skylark Premade~



Another, okay this one is definitely bicker chick, leather explosion, Gothic all black whatever girl. I love it though, some of my new fits you'll see I made to use in my fan fic sets, especially my Zombieland fic called "TheZombieSurvivalGuide" yes I'm aware there is a book with that exact same title, cause guess what it's where I got it from, I'm taking that movie and that book and combining them into my own fic, I still gotta get the book and read it, but that's being arranged, XD....Enjoy my poly rebels!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment